KOURTNEY CHRISTOPHER PAIGE

KOURTNEY CHRISTOPHER PAIGE
kourtney36@msn.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

TUESDAY THE WRITER


Today I wrote two voice overs with the help of Mrs. James, but I'm so glad she gave me the chance to write after the way I carried on about working at WJTV and WRBL. I didn't think I would have the chance to write so soon. I loved it and I saved my copy of the script and she gave me some producing pages and notes. The good news came when my vo's ran during the Noon Report. Today I continue to get an overview of WLBT 3 NEWS and passed out scripts and rundowns for the 5pm and 6pm newscast. Kevin Myers an associate producer showed me an overview of editing and running the prompter. Kevin will show me more next week. I worked today until 1pm. Its a great place to learn from the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment